It is a discontinued product, displayed only for reference.
This very elegant 2” reducer/field flattener has been designed for optimal results with the 66mm series of telescopes, although it will also work with other 80 or 90mm refractors. The SCT thread on one side allows for easy usage on the ZenithStar 66 mm telescopes. A 2" nose piece is provided in the package for use with refractors without a SCT-style rear cell.
Finally a reasonably priced reducer/field flattener for the most popular series of small refractors!
• Designed with APS chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
• FMC doublet design.
• Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
• Reducing factor 0.8X.
• It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round! Differently from other brands' refractors, this flattener works amazingly well with the popular 66mm refractors.
• William Optics polished anodized finish.
• All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
• Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera. The T-ring adapter is provided with a lock screw and extra lock retaining screws.
• Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
• Z70, M72, Z80, M110