The newest ZenithStar II generation Doublet APO is a 80mm ED refractor ideal for everyone who needs an excellent back-up scope/ guiding scope at an excellent price, or a great first APO refractor, which you can use for planetary work, wide-field imaging, and crisp, high power observations...
• Doublet ED, using premium Japanese Ohara FPL-51 Japanese glass, air spaced, in CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
• Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with the best in anti-reflective coatings.
• Fully baffled to block all extraneous off-axis light rays and prevent glancing reflections, increasing overall contrast.
• 80 mm clear aperture.
Nothing Left to Chance
• Fully CNC machined production, no plastic part used.
• Drawtube travel length 80 mm, with precision graduated scale.
• 1.25” adapter included.
• Brass Compression rings on the adapter: will not ruin your precious eyepieces!
• Retractable dewshield, for enhanced portability.
• Only 2.8 kg. Perfect for piggybacking a guide scope.
• Optional rings, guiding rings and 0.8x field flattener/reducer are available!
• Superior anodizing will not only give you a beautiful telescope, but also protect it by making the surface much harder than natural aluminum.
• Elegant blue finish, stylish like a designer product! It is particularly suited to be paired with an SCTs as a guiding scope.
Wonderful WO Microfocuser
• William Optics 360-degree rotatable Crayford focuser, smooth and precise.
• Adjustable focuser tension.
• Super-smooth and reliable 1:10 micro focuser for fine focusing during astrophotography or visual observations alike.
Attention to Packaging
• Exclusive Aluminum carrying case included in the price.
• Water resistant case.
• Carry-on size: you do not have to leave your treasure home!
• Two-year, no fuss warranty and constant customer service!
30F.,No.29-5,Sec. 2,Zhongzheng E. Rd.,Danshui Dist.,New Taipei City 251,Taiwan (R.O.C.)