- TELESCOPES (8)
- TELESCOPE & MOUNT (1)
- EYEPIECES (18)
- ACCESSORIES (54)
- BINOCULARS (4)
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS (9)
- Demo (0)
- WO CLUB (1)
- Ship from USA branch (32)
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
• Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
• This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
• Precision optics with STM coatings.
• Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
• Extra-smooth All-New 2014 model 3.5" R&P Focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shifting!
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
• Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Few other refractors in this size have a DEDICATED Field Flattener.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
• The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
• This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
Total Quality Package
• 2" & 1.25" adapters included.
• All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
• Aluminum knob's protection cover Included .
• Thermometer knob included .
Specification for Apochromatic Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before shipping to our customer, these telescopes are free of coma and astigmatism.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: