- TELESCOPE & MOUNT
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
- WO CLUB
- Ship from USA branch
Experience the best of the line: the Williams Optics FLT151 Triplet APO f/6.6 Refractor with All-New 2014 model 3.5" R&P Focuser.
FLT151 Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective using outstanding Ohara FPL-53 type glass which provides superb correction for these refractors. In addition, this lens combination provides very high contrast and a flat image field. For visual observing and also with astrophotography you will discover a wealth of detail and tremendously clear image reproduction.
- Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective with FPL-53 glass;
- This scope delivers extremely sharp images and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
R & P Focuser
- Extra-smooth All-New 2014 model 3.5" R&P Focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shifting!
- 360 deg. rotatable.
- Extra-heavy duty.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment
- Two-speed microfocuser is STANDARD on all units
- Large aluminum knobs and protection dual speed cap.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Solid CNC-machined mounting rings.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, red color finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 deg. rotatable R&P focuser, dewshield cap.
- Despite of its 151mm objective, the scope is still very compact and solid.
- Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
Total Quality Package
- 2" & 1.25" adapters included.
- All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
- 168mm mounting rings included in the price.
- Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!
- Aluminum knob's protection cover Included .
- Thermometer knob included .
|Objective Type||Air-spaced Triplet, Apochromatic objective with FPL53 glass.|
|Focuser||All-New 2014 model 3.5" R&P Focuser:, rotatable design
Intergrated 1:10 fine focus
100 mm Focuser Travel Length
|Type of Mount||Mounting Rings|
|Tube Length||930mm (Fully Retracted)
1100mm (Fully Extended)
|Tube Weight||14 kg|
Specification for Apochromatic Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before shipping to our customer, these telescopes are free of coma and astigmatism.
Since all individual lens surfaces are machine coated sometime it could have visual imperfections which do not affect the objective optical performance.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
|Scratches||Width, not more, mm||0.025mm|
|Total length, not more||1/4 of total lens diameter.
Quantity no more 3
|Dots or spot points||No more, mm||0.4mm|
|Quantity, no more||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area, mm||0.8mm^2|
|Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm||5.8mm^2|
User Reviews :
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: