- TELESCOPES (8)
- TELESCOPE & MOUNT (1)
- EYEPIECES (18)
- ACCESSORIES (47)
- BINOCULARS (4)
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS (9)
- Ship from USA (3)
- Demo (0)
- WO CLUB (1)
The stunning new William Optics Gran Turismo 81 Apo is the new jewel of the apochromatic refractor world.
From the pristine white finish on the CNC tube to the elegant gold trim, this telescope has more than just good looks.
The new GT81 features a 3-element objective using high-quality FPL-53 extra-low dispersion glass that reduces any secondary spectrum to an unbelievable degree.
• Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
• Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
• Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
• This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2" R&P Focuser
• Extra-smooth 360 deg. rotatable 2" R&P focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting!
• Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
• Large aluminum knob with installed thermometer.
• Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
• Top quality anodizing.
• Very compact for carrying on flights.
|Objective Type||Three element with FPL-53 Air Spaced, Fully Multi-Coated,STM coatings|
2" 360° Rotating Camera-angle Adjuster, 1:10 fine focus
|Field Stops||Knife-Edge Baffles|
|Tube Length||(440 mm) Fully Retracted
(484 mm) Fully Extended
|Tube Weight||8 lbs.( 3.7kg)|
Specification for Apochromatic Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before
shipping to our customer, these telescopes are free of coma and
Since all individual lens surfaces are machine coated sometime it could have visual imperfections which do not affect the objective optical performance.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
|Scratches||Width, not more, mm||0.025mm|
|Total length, not more||1/4 of total lens diameter.
Quantity no more 3
|Dots or spot points||No more, mm||0.4mm|
|Quantity, no more||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area, mm||0.8mm^2|
|Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm||5.8mm^2|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: