- TELESCOPES (8)
- TELESCOPE & MOUNT (1)
- EYEPIECES (18)
- ACCESSORIES (47)
- BINOCULARS (4)
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS (9)
- Ship from USA (3)
- Demo (0)
- WO CLUB (1)
Free Shipping! Order now.
This revolutionary new William Optics AFR-IV Adjustable Flattener and (0.75x-0.8x reducer) was made for 500-1000mm refractors.
Super-Transmission-Coated with 2-element unit was designed and produced by William Optics, the inner flattener lenses can be set at the optimum 66mm-86mm back focus by simple hand twist (Distance from flattener lens to film or CCD plane).
This accessory is a must-have for refractor astrophotography.
LENS • Designed to cover full size DSLR cameras with clear lens aperture of 50mm.
• STM coated with excellent doublet air spaced design.
• Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
• 35mm for full illuminated imaging circle.
AMAZING • It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
• This unique flattener/reducer works with WO's or other 500-1000mm focal length refractors.
SUPERB • Superb William Optics anodized finish.
• All internal surfaces threaded and blackened for no reflections.
EASE TO USE • Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera. The T-ring adapter is provided with a lock screw and extra lock retaining screws.
• Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
• Inserts directly into 2" focuser.
SUITABLE FOR • M90(2010 model), FLT98, FLT110, FLT132 and many others.
|Lens-to-chip distance: 66-86mm|
|Rotating T-ring adapter|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: