- TELESCOPES (10)
- TELESCOPE & MOUNT (1)
- EYEPIECES (15)
- ACCESSORIES (44)
- BINOCULARS (4)
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS (8)
- Ship from USA (0)
- Demo (1)
- WO CLUB (1)
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
• Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
• This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
• Precision optics with STM coatings.
• Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
• Extra-smooth All-New 2014 model 3.5" R&P Focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shifting!
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
• Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Few other refractors in this size have a DEDICATED Field Flattener.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
• The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
• This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
Total Quality Package
• 2" & 1.25" adapters included.
• All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
• Aluminum knob's protection cover Included .
• Thermometer knob included .
Dimensions of scratches and dots shall not exceed the following values:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: