- TELESCOPE & MOUNT
- DIAGONALS & ERECTING PRISMS
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
- WO CLUB
- Ship from USA branch
· 71mm f/4.9 Imaging Refractor Telescope
· FPL-53 glass for color free apochromatic performance
· 5 elements in 3 groups (3-1-1- configuration; see photo 2 above. New, unique, patented design - not a conventional objective/flattener/reducer design)
· Covers 45mm full frame imaging circle
· 2.5" dual speed R&P focuser
· Includes mounting rings and Vixen style dovetail
Weight = 4.5 lbs / 2.05 kg (OTA only); 5.3 lbs / 2.4 kg (OTA with rings and dovetail)
· Focuser drawtube travel = 1.38" / 35mm
· Focuser drawtube terminates in a male M48 thread. Telescope comes with a wide M48-Canon EOS adapter ring. Similar rings are available from other supplier for other brands of cameras. Not a conventional 2" focuser tube with locking thumbscrews.
· Optional 1.25" 90-deg dielectric mirror diagonal sold separately for those wishing to use this as a visual scope. This diagonal comes with a custom adapter that connects directly to the M65(M63) female thread on the telescope's focuser tube; you cannot use standard 1.25" diagonals. Telescope cannot reach focus with larger 2" diagonals.
· Optional soft carry case available separately .
Specification for ED Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before shipping to our customer, these telescopes are free of coma and astigmatism.
Since all individual lens surfaces are machine coated sometime it could have visual imperfections which do not affect the objective optical performance.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
|Scratches||Width, not more, mm||0.025mm|
|Total length, not more||1/4 of total lens diameter.
Quantity no more 3
|Dots or spot points||No more, mm||0.4mm|
|Quantity, no more||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area, mm||0.8mm^2|
|Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm||5.8mm^2|
Astronomy Magazine Reviews:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: